Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June.. Already??






I can't believe it's already June..
First off, i'm horrible at keeping up on our blog.. MOSTLY because I dont know what the heck im doing!! If this comes out looking crazy, you'll know why.
I don't know if anyone will even read this but im writing anyways.  We have been crazy busy with yard work lately.  We are putting in a whole new back yard, only because the back yard that was here when we moved in was just weeds.  Recently we built Cooper a sandbox and he LOVES it..(almost as much as Trevor does)!

Cooper spends every second he can outside with our dog, and climbing up the fence to feed the horses some grass.  Our neighbors horses' that is.  Yes.. he has learned to climb up, over, and down the other side of the fence.. Scary to watch, but im so proud of my growing boy.  I know it has been so long since i've updated our blog so i will do my best to put up as many pictures as i can to catch everyone up!! (Kelli & Chandler's Wedding, Mother's day, Grandpa Glen's House, My hair Dark & Long??, and Fishing)  We can't wait for Cooper's birthday soon,  He turns 2 on July 3rd!!! So sad to watch them grow up.. :(

7 comments:

  1. looks like you've been busy. just as the rest of us.. good to see an update though! pictures of cooper are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are great! Meg I like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures!! You guys are so cute and Cooper kills me :) I love his curls and his boots!! Glad you updated *(finally) good hell its about time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jalane im lucky i got this far.. i dont know how to run this thing!! I need your expert help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg you are beautiful! I am glad things are going so well for you! I love you! Give cooper loves from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Can't wait to see all of you on our way to McCall. Joe said, "I sure hope we get to see Cooper." We will be there on Thurs and are staying until Sunday. I have Cooper's world map quilt so be sure to come to Grandma's or we'll come see your new house and yard.
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete